Sunday, September 22, 2013

Pictures I Lost When My Memory Card Randomly Died Earlier This Year

  • Christmas with Michael's family
  • Cute cloud dessert I made for my friend's baby shower
  • A bunch of awesome stuff I crocheted (and since most of it was gifted away, I can't just take another picture)
  • Conversation heart mini-cheesecakes I made for Valentine's day
  • Michael's birthday
  • Spring break with Megan and Rachel. There were pictures of us with cows and goats and also eating legit North Carolina barbecue and these pictures are gone forever. 
  • Easter
  • Capon Springs
I don't know, probably more stuff but that's all I can remember. The moral of the story is that SD cards can spontaneously corrupt themselves, so you need to back up your pictures more than once every six months. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment